|Back to Back Issues Page|
Vending Business Information, Issue #003 -- Ten Reasons To Go Into The Vending Business
January 09, 2011
Ten Reasons To Go Into The Vending Business
1. Products that the food vendor sells are steady movers.
2. There are credit card readers on some vending machines. There are also card readers for a closed loop system such as colleges and prisons. Still approximately 98% of the machines in America only take cash, making this a cash business. No waiting on someone to pay his or her bill.
3. The food vending business is well known for selling impulse items. This is one of the beautiful things about the vending business. With the limited amount of space a vendor has it only stands to reason they are going to want the fastest moving products in their machines. Most of vendors sales will come as a customer is walking by sees the bag of chips and makes a quick purchase in passing. Impulse buying fuels the vending business.
4. Using name brands that some huge corporation has poured millions of dollars into making their name known. Vending machines are filled with name brand products. A few vendors have tried cheaper off label products but they just donít sell through a vending machine like they do in a grocery store. Name brand recognition is what your customers will be looking for when theyíre about to make a purchase.
5. There are many different locations to place vending machines and a vendor can grow at his/her own pace. When starting out you can place soda and snack machines in some of the smaller locations. By starting with these types of machines you eliminate the need for refrigeration in your warehouse and transport vehicle.
6. To leave the 9 to 5 world behind. For many of us this is the number 1 reason for going into the vending business.
7. The freedom to set your own schedule. Many of us find joy in our work for the first time when we are the ones calling the shots and understand why we are doing a certain job.
8. Pride in ownership was important to me and for those of you that have signed up for this ezine Iím sure it is important to you. Entrepreneurs like you fuel our economy.
9. The great thing about going into the vending business is the fact that you can start small and grow into a multi million-dollar business.
10. After building a successful business that no one in your circle of friends believed you were capable of. Now the day has come to pass the business onto a deserving family member or selling out and doing the things in life you and your spouse so richly deserve.
Thanks to all of you for signing up for this ezine. Helping young entrepreneurs is one of the joys of my life. If you have a question or just need someone to talk to visit my sites contact us page and drop me a line.
I am having a snack box designed for those of you that are thinking of going into the snack box business. You will be hearing more about them in the near future.
Visit us at Vending Business Information
|Back to Back Issues Page|